1. What are you reading right now? The Brotherhood by Jerry B. Jenkins
2. How many books have you read so far? 1, and about a quarter of another.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Finishing The Brotherhood
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Only bathroom breaks, and a shower break
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many are doing it!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Have better snacks onhand!
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not really
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Only using a Kindle or other ereader