1) I am doing well, pretty alert, but I had a lot of Mt. Dew not long ago :)
2) I haven't finished anything, but I've read about 300 pages, in HP & the Half-Blood Prince, which is 650 pages.
3) Since I've only read one thing, Half-Blood Prince
4) My favorite snacks were the brownies my nephew baked this morning.
5) Not found any new blogs.
Saturday, April 21, 2012
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from?-- Dawsonville, GA, in the North GA mountains.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?--Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince-my goal is to almost finish it today (it's over 600 pages, & I'm on page 100).
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?-Tortilla chips and salsa.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself.--I love mysteries and crime dramas, I love Italian food, and I love my Kindle.
5)One thing I've done differently today is have a better selection of snacks on hand. Last year I didn't have hardly anything!