Saturday, April 21, 2012

2012 Readathon

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from?-- Dawsonville, GA, in the North GA mountains.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?--Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince-my goal is to almost finish it today (it's over 600 pages, & I'm on page 100).
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?-Tortilla chips and salsa.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself.--I love mysteries and crime dramas, I love Italian food, and I love my Kindle.
5)One thing I've done differently today is have a better selection of snacks on hand. Last year I didn't have hardly anything!

4 comments:

  1. One of the most important parts of a great Readathon is a bunch of great snacks. Sounds like you've got that covered this time around!

    Harry Potter makes for great Readathon reading. It's a little long, but it's great, fast reading!

    Hope you have a fantastic day of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Salsa!! I need to work on the snacks. Also, here's a theme related cheer!

    Harry Potter makes magic
    Katniss never bailed
    You're awesome for reading all these tales!

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those snacks are so important,aren't they?! You'd think we'd be reading for the pleasure of that alone, but the snacks really keep me motivated. Sad, but true! Good luck with your Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good snacks are key to a good readathon experience :D Enjoy Harry Potter! *\o/*

    ReplyDelete