1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?--Dawsonville, GA in the North GA mountains, about 50 miles north of Atlanta.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Finishing the book I'm reading now, The Reluctant Prophet by Nancy Rue.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?- soft pretzel breadsticks
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a Christian, I have love reading and books since I was about 4, and I love mysteries and crime dramas. My favorite TV shows are The Big Bang Theory and Castle.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? One thing I'll do differently is read more than one book probably. Last readathon I was reading HP & the Half-Blood Prince.