Monday, May 31, 2010

May 24- I walked 4.18 miles.  My orange striped cat friend let me hold him, and on my second and third passes of his house as I went by he was chasing me down the road.
May 25-We went to Cumming.  I got pink envelopes at Office Max.  I got some blue shorts to walk in at Target.
May 26-I walked 4.13 miles.
I got over 100 miles in training.  I went to Longhorn to celebrate.  I had a coupon for a free appetizer-I got fresh potato chips with BBQ dip (which is great), grilled citrus chicken and fries.  It was all great.  My waitress was great. I watched Spongebob and How I Met Your Mother on my iPod.  I brought part of the chips and most of the dip home.
May 27-I did 30 minutes yoga.
I got my letter written!
May 28-I walked 5.3 miles.
We went to the elementary school for a pizza party, and I gave my grandnephew Aaron's teach my 3Day business card.
May 29-I walked 3.19 miles.  At the bottom of a big hill, where the road is over a small creek leading to Lake Lanier, I saw a goose, a gander, and 5 goslings.
My mother was reminded about how much I have to raise, and so she gave me all her saved change.  It filled a large pickle jar more than halfway.

No comments:

Post a Comment